karaf-dev mailing list archives

From nitin <nitinrohill...@gmail.com>
Subject Blacklist of bundle from feature
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2019 09:16:33 GMT
Hi

I am using karaf version 4.1.4 ,
and while investing karaf-maven-plugin I found blacklistedBundles attribute
tag
I tried it but there is nothing is changed in generated feature.xml

below  is  my  code snippet
    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.karaf.tooling</groupId>
                <artifactId>karaf-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <extensions>true</extensions>
                <configuration>
                    <blacklistedBundles>

<blacklistedBundle>com.xyz.event[;type=gen]</blacklistedBundle>
                    </blacklistedBundles>

<includeTransitiveDependency>true</includeTransitiveDependency>
                    <aggregateFeatures>true</aggregateFeatures>
                </configuration>
                <version>4.1.4</version>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>