karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Lange <lange.fab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem deploying 4.2.3 custom distribution
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2019 10:39:15 GMT
Hi JB,
happened on 3.3 - 3.6
On deploy 2.8.2 and 3.0.0.M1

In typical rubber ducking style, I managed to get it working just 2
minutes ago, by overriding wagon for deploy

<plugin>
  <artifactId>maven-deploy-plugin</artifactId>
  <version>2.8.2</version>
  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
      <artifactId>wagon-http</artifactId>
      <version>2.12</version>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>
</plugin>

So I guess somehow the new karaf maven plugin messes with the wagon
dependency for deploy

Fabian