karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Grzybek <gr.grzy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache karaf with osgi 7
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2019 12:14:14 GMT
Hello

@francois.papon@openobject.fr <francois.papon@openobject.fr> , nothing in
particular ;) I'm not a team leader of this project - I created one epic
issue for paxweb: https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXWEB-1190 were I have
opened some subtasks I'd like to complete. But nothing mandatory.

Besides reorganization, sample/pom cleaning, there are some issues about
whiteboard implementation not compliant to R6 (R six, yes). Soon I should
have more time and I'll just have a look at what's missing in master branch
(8.0.0).

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

sob., 23 mar 2019 o 09:33 Francois Papon <francois.papon@openobject.fr>