karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.4 release
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2019 13:46:44 GMT
Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): François Papon, Grzegorz Grzybek, Freeman Fang, Achim
Nierbeck, Christian Schneider, Jamie Goodyear, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (non binding): Roedl Lukas, Andrea Cosentino

I'm publishing the artifacts to Maven Central, then, I will update Jira,
dist.apache.org and docker hub (for the first time ;)). I will announce
the release once the website will be up to date.

Thanks all for your vote !

Regards
JB

--