karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Incomplete documentation on the Karaf WAR example
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2019 15:46:01 GMT
Hi Fabrice,

good catch !

I'm updating the README.md. I created KARAF-6245 for the tracking.

In the mean time, you can take a look on the documentation (war section
of the WebContainer documentation):

http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/#_webcontainer_jsp_servlet

If you need any help with war support, please let me know.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré