karaf-dev mailing list archives

From l...@code-house.org
Subject Apache Karaf hackathon, 4-5 May, Brussels
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2019 13:15:45 GMT
Dear Karaf user and dev subscribers,
I would like to share information about free Apache Karaf hackathon which will take a place
in Brussels within few days (4-5 May 2019). If you are interested in Apache Karaf or other
Apache projects which will be presented during these two days please register using below
form. [1]
We also encourage you to promote Apache Karaf presence via media social channels such twitter
[2] and linkedin [3].

Thanks to Apache marketing team and organisers I will be able to personally participate in
this event. I will present Apache Karaf (up to 60 minutes) and surrounding ecosystem. As part
of my presentation you will learn present state of Karaf, you will also see it compared to
present trends in software industry. I will be more than happy to help you to help you with
your projects and boost its adoption to Apache Karaf as runtime.

To give you a brief idea of what whole event is about. There is a EU-FOSSA [4] program was
launched by European Union institutions with primary aim to organise bug bounty for selected
Apache projects (Tomcat & Kafka). Over time a scope of program was extended to other Apache
communities.
If you are security researcher you might win a nice reward for finding an vulnerability. For
details please follow last link. [4] Remember, its not only about bug bounties, but about
moving Open Source projects forward.

Your sincerely,
Łukasz Dywicki
—