karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move jclouds-karaf and jclouds-cli projects under Karaf project governance
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2019 05:27:44 GMT
Hi Grzegorz

To answer to your questions (maybe I wasn't clear enough in the vote
e-mail):

1. jclouds-karaf and jclouds-cli will be managed as other Karaf
subprojects (like Decanter, Cellar, etc). jclouds-karaf will reference a
version of Karaf and a version of jclouds (kind of glue between the two).
2. Karaf team will do the jclouds-karaf/jclouds-cli release as we do for
Decanter for instance. It's not couple of Karaf or jClouds release, it's
up to us to cut the releases when we think it makes sense.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré