karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing Karaf 4.2.6 and 4.3.0.RC1
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2019 09:50:03 GMT
Does any of these is intended to provide early support for JDK 12?

Its quite early for 12, however PLC4X guys for whom I made integration
test against "edge" versions. They currently put Karaf integration on
hold because of that.

If there is anything I can do to help with adoption of Java 12 with Karaf?

Cheers,
Łukasz
--
Code-House http://code-house.org