karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Papon <francois.pa...@openobject.fr>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Extend the examples with distributions and docker
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2019 18:41:47 GMT
Hi JB,

It sounds good for the examples ;)

I think we could also include the push of the official Apache Karaf
releases (https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/karaf) in the release process.

May be decline images with different JDK (8, 11, 12, vendors...) and
with lightweight JDK images base (like alpine).

Thoughts?

regards,

François
fpapon@apache.org