karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] master and pr build jobs updated to use JDK 11 on Jenkins
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2019 15:07:22 GMT
Thanks JB!

And FYI, the JDK12 (and JDK13 EA) work on karaf is pretty much done.

We have

KARAF-6203
KARAF-6221
track it separately.

And I’ve pushed my work on jdk12 and jdk13 branches.

We need a release from aries proxy which contains my PR for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1905 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1905>

Could you please review and apply my PR for ARIES-1905

Thanks!
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.