karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing Karaf 4.2.6 and 4.3.0.RC1
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2019 06:07:45 GMT
Hi guys,

Karaf 4.2.6 is now ready and will be in vote later today.

Now, I would like to focus on Karaf 4.3.0.RC1 with OSGi R7 support. As
you know, we already start the OSGi R7 support in PAX dependencies (Pax
Logging, Pax Web, ...).

I would like to propose the following agenda:

- Karaf 4.3.0.RC1 end of June
- Karaf 4.3.0 for middle of July

The first purpose is really OSGi R7.

Regards