karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Steinar Bang ...@dod.no>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] master and pr build jobs updated to use JDK 11 on Jenkins
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2019 12:11:22 GMT

> Hi guys,
> FYI, I've updated Jenkins to build master and PR with JDK 11 (latest).

> I'm also started some fixes to support JDK 12 (runtime and build).
> I will update master and PR with JDK 12 as soon as the build is stable.

Are you successfully running pax exam tests with JDK 11 in this branch?

I'm trying to move all of my stuff to openjdk-11 (since debian have now
removed openjdk-8 from testing, and the next debian stable will be
without openjdk-8), and everything is building and running except the
pax exam tests.

My problems so far have been in the OSGi framework boot:
 https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ops4j/Xg08A3p5EgU/zJDBMEqRBAAJ