karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.6 release
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2019 16:52:43 GMT
Hi,

it's "as karaf", so basically, it uses your .m2/repository by default
and then goes into the repository in etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg.

So, you have to use PaxExam Configuration to add the staging repo there.

I don't have such issue locally because I'm building Karaf based on the tag.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré