karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: What's the difference between org.osgi.core-6.0.0.jar and felix and/or equinox?
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2019 16:38:40 GMT
Hi,

just had a very interesting issue which might be related.
While working on my Karaf Vertx[1] project, I'm having the following
issues:
The integration tests with my custom Karaf distribution work nicely when
run with eclipse (running OpenJDK 11)
on the other hand those tests fail for me when running via maven.
I'm still trying to figuring out why though ...

regards, Achim

[1] - https://github.com/ANierbeck/Karaf-Vertx

--

Apache Member