karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.6 release
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2019 12:11:35 GMT
Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Grzegorz Grzybek, François Papon, Jean-Baptiste Onofré,
Jamie Goodyear
+1 (non binding): Lukas Roedl, Robert Varga, Eric Lilja, Andrea Cosentino

I'm promoting the artifacts to Maven Central and dist.apache.org, update
Jira and website, and I will officially announce the release.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB

--