karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [HEADS UP] Short term roadmap
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2019 05:16:52 GMT
Hi guys,

as I'm now back from "vacation", I would like to update about Karaf
activity:

1. ApacheCon NA
As you probably already know, we have a track dedicated to Apache Karaf
on September 12th afternoon. We will have 3 talks and a discussion panel
about Karaf. It's a great occasion to meet and discuss, so, if you are
around, don't hesitate to ping !

2. Apache Karaf Vineyard donation
After several months, Karaf Vineyard will be proposed as new Karaf
subproject. Vineyard is a complete API management (registry and gateway)