karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.7 release
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2019 05:29:17 GMT
Hi,

KEYS is available on dist.apache.org:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/karaf/KEYS

The artifacts can be tested on mvn staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1133/

or on dist dev:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/karaf/4.2.7

As it's implicit and following regular Apache rules, I don't specify all
in the vote e-mail. But you are right, I will add in coming vote e-mail,
it's not a big effort ;)

Regards
JB

On 23/09/2019 21:58, Julian Feinauer wrote:
> Hi JB,
>
> Thanks for preparing the release.
> I just wanted to check the release but I'm a bit surprised that the artifacts are not
in the svn repo and no link to the keys file and the hashes.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org