karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: cannot get Cellar 4.1.3
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2019 15:12:00 GMT
Hi Hans,

you can already take a look on my ApacheCon slides:

https://www.slideshare.net/JeanBaptisteOnofr/apachecon-na-19-apache-karaf-on-cloud-the-kloud-initiative

You can also take a look on the blog posts:

http://blog.nanthrax.net/?p=943
http://blog.nanthrax.net/?p=893
http://blog.nanthrax.net/?p=849
http://blog.nanthrax.net/?p=839

Anyway, mailing list is the right place to follow ;)

Regards
JB

On 19/09/2019 16:44, Hans Loven wrote:
> Great - am subscribed now, but is there a specific/better/other place for me to follow
"Kloud?"  I had been thinking of 'rolling my own' cloud architecture rooted in dosgi+docker--but
if you all are going to do it for me, well ... :)

> Thanks,
> Hans
>
> On 2019/09/19 14:23:17, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>> By the way, I'm planning some important refactoring for Cellar 5.0.0. I
>> will post an update on the mailing list.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 19/09/2019 16:21, Hans Loven wrote:
>>> Cheers JB - https://learning.oreilly.com/library/view/learning-karaf-cellar/9781783984602/
is on my reading list. :)

but http://karaf.apache.org/mailing-lists.html is 404—so I ended up here.  Apologies if
this is not the correct place.

the current/stable version, but is seemingly not available for download.  That is, this page:
“http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/karaf/cellar/4.1.3/apache-karaf-cellar-4.1.3-src.tar.gz”
says “The requested file or directory is not on the mirrors.”  Navigating directly to
http://www.apache.org/dist/karaf/cellar/, all I see is 3.0.3, 4.0.5, and 4.1.2.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org