karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: Decanter appender for Prometheus
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2019 04:46:18 GMT
Hey,

I worked a lot with prometheus now so... if you have a PR or even something halfway done I
will be happy to help a bit or review something, of course!

Julian

Am 16.09.19, 11:30 schrieb "Jean-Baptiste Onofré" <jb@nanthrax.net>:

    Hi Julian,

    See:

    I already started something with a prometheus push.

    I can push my branch as PR and you can take a look.

    Regards
    JB

    On 16/09/2019 18:22, Julian Feinauer wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > we use prometheus for most of our monitoring / alerting. So I wonder if it makes
sense from your perspective to add an appender to decander?
    > If you agree with me on that, I’ll try to implement one (this will probably raise
some questions as it has to expose an HTTP Endpoint, so a servlet container needs to be there).

    --
    Jean-Baptiste Onofré
    jbonofre@apache.org