karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.7 release
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2019 13:17:57 GMT
Hi JB,

yes, sh and bat should both be in there then, ofc.
And, Indeed, I just checked that there are no jars (except for 3 test jars) in there.

Strangely, after `mvn clean install` and another `mvn clean` there still are tons of laying
around which fooled me : )
And to the rest.. that’s very minor, I think, but these are the kind of things that "outsiders"
see as its clear for everybody else, therefore I decided to add it to my comments.

Overall it looks very good and I'm sure it will make it : )

Julian