karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Hello World!
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2019 16:21:23 GMT
Hi everybody,

my name is Julian and as I’m new on this list, I just wanted to shortly introduce myself.
I’m a contributor to some Apache projects (PLC4X, IoTDB, Calcite) and I met some karaf folks
at the ApacheCon in Las Vegas (I was the guy hanging around introducing JB and Serge).
I have Karaf on my radar for quite some time but always considered it to hard for us to adopt.

But, as Serge gave me an awesome hands on introduction yesterday, I feel like we should really
start to work with it and see how it goes. So, expect some mails from me here or on user@.

Best
Julian