karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello World!
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2019 15:07:26 GMT
Hi Julian,

It's nice to meet you here :)

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 12:21 AM Julian Feinauer
<j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> my name is Julian and as I’m new on this list, I just wanted to shortly introduce myself.
I’m a contributor to some Apache projects (PLC4X, IoTDB, Calcite) and I met some karaf folks
at the ApacheCon in Las Vegas (I was the guy hanging around introducing JB and Serge).
> I have Karaf on my radar for quite some time but always considered it to hard for us
to adopt.

> But, as Serge gave me an awesome hands on introduction yesterday, I feel like we should
really start to work with it and see how it goes. So, expect some mails from me here or on
user@.