karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Decanter appender for Prometheus
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2019 04:52:21 GMT
Hey

I dont expect it to be directly usable but a microprofile-metrics appender
can almost do it.
Worse case some code can probably give some inspiration - like
https://github.com/apache/geronimo-metrics/blob/master/geronimo-metrics-common/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/microprofile/metrics/common/prometheus/PrometheusFormatter.java
and
https://github.com/apache/geronimo-metrics/blob/master/geronimo-metrics-common/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/microprofile/metrics/common/jaxrs/MetricsEndpoints.java

Hope it helps a bit.