karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Hello World!
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2019 16:29:02 GMT
Hi Julian,

Awesome ! It was great to meet you and Serge talked with me about your
"improvised" workshop (about Vaadim Flows, etc ;)).

Ready to help, and don't hesitate to ping me on Slack.

Regards
JB

On 16/09/2019 18:21, Julian Feinauer wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> my name is Julian and as I’m new on this list, I just wanted to shortly introduce myself.
I’m a contributor to some Apache projects (PLC4X, IoTDB, Calcite) and I met some karaf folks
at the ApacheCon in Las Vegas (I was the guy hanging around introducing JB and Serge).
> I have Karaf on my radar for quite some time but always considered it to hard for us
to adopt.

> But, as Serge gave me an awesome hands on introduction yesterday, I feel like we should
really start to work with it and see how it goes. So, expect some mails from me here or on
user@.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org