karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Decanter appender for Prometheus
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2019 16:30:18 GMT
Hi Julian,

See:

I already started something with a prometheus push.

I can push my branch as PR and you can take a look.

Regards
JB

On 16/09/2019 18:22, Julian Feinauer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we use prometheus for most of our monitoring / alerting. So I wonder if it makes sense
from your perspective to add an appender to decander?
> If you agree with me on that, I’ll try to implement one (this will probably raise some
questions as it has to expose an HTTP Endpoint, so a servlet container needs to be there).

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org