karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Hello World!
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2019 16:47:09 GMT
By the way, Julian, I'm curious. Why did you consider Karaf "hard for
you to adopt" ? It's to understand what we can improve (maybe
message/website, example, whatever) in the project to change that !

Thanks !
Regards
JB

On 16/09/2019 18:21, Julian Feinauer wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> my name is Julian and as I’m new on this list, I just wanted to shortly introduce myself.
I’m a contributor to some Apache projects (PLC4X, IoTDB, Calcite) and I met some karaf folks
at the ApacheCon in Las Vegas (I was the guy hanging around introducing JB and Serge).
> I have Karaf on my radar for quite some time but always considered it to hard for us
to adopt.

> But, as Serge gave me an awesome hands on introduction yesterday, I feel like we should
really start to work with it and see how it goes. So, expect some mails from me here or on
user@.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org