karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Loven <hans.loven.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cannot get Cellar 4.1.3
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2019 14:44:30 GMT
Great - am subscribed now, but is there a specific/better/other place for me to follow "Kloud?"
 I had been thinking of 'rolling my own' cloud architecture rooted in dosgi+docker--but if
you all are going to do it for me, well ... :)

Thanks,
Hans

On 2019/09/19 14:23:17, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
> By the way, I'm planning some important refactoring for Cellar 5.0.0. I
> will post an update on the mailing list.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 19/09/2019 16:21, Hans Loven wrote:
> > Cheers JB - https://learning.oreilly.com/library/view/learning-karaf-cellar/9781783984602/
is on my reading list. :)

> > On 2019/09/19 14:16:39, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
> >> As french, I say thank you ;)
> >>
> >> Regards
> >> JB

but http://karaf.apache.org/mailing-lists.html is 404—so I ended up here.  Apologies if
this is not the correct place.

current/stable version, but is seemingly not available for download.  That is, this page:
“http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/karaf/cellar/4.1.3/apache-karaf-cellar-4.1.3-src.tar.gz”
says “The requested file or directory is not on the mirrors.”  Navigating directly to
http://www.apache.org/dist/karaf/cellar/, all I see is 3.0.3, 4.0.5, and 4.1.2.