karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Overriding default log directory
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2019 13:23:07 GMT
Hi,

you have two ways to do that:

1. you can change the KARAF_LOG variable in bin/setenv
2. you can update etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg as this:

log4j2.appender.rolling.fileName = /path/of/your/choice/your.log
log4j2.appender.rolling.filePattern = /path/of/your/choice/your.log.%i

You can also add your own appender for some specific logger.

NB: the second configuration can be performed via config:* Karaf commands.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré