karaf-dev mailing list archives

From jb@nanthrax.net ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Bundle start level
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2019 11:57:24 GMT

Hi

First of all, generally speaking, start level is not a good idea. Your bundles should be dynamic
enough to track service, etc.

Back on start level:

1. if your bundle is a startup bundle (defined in etc/startup.properties), the start level
is defined there.
2. it's also possible to specify the start level on the features.xml and on the feature itself

It's mostly matter for boostrap.

Regards
JB

On Thursday, October 17, 2019 13:46 CEST, Patrique Legault <patriquelegault@gmail.com>