karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Donate Winegrower as Karaf subproject, OSGi flavor with flat/single classloader runtime
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2019 11:49:46 GMT
Hi all,

so first, sorry fort he confusion (was typing on my mobile with brain already in chill-mode).
Whenever I try to start a bundle it does not work and I get that "missing whatever" exception.

In Spring I just have a set of autoconfigs and it just works.

So the question is whether "big" features are similar to that (as it works then with caps/reqs)
or if we could go even further and have a local "repository" which, e.g. caches tons of stuff
from a source (like maven central) and looks stuff up there.

Is it clearer now?

Julian