karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Donate Winegrower as Karaf subproject, OSGi flavor with flat/single classloader runtime
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2019 21:44:40 GMT
Hi Julian,

Not sure I fully get the question, boot autoconfig is an activator + ioc
integration (services to simplify) so this sounds doable but not
winegrowser specific - karaf as well can benefit from the
activation/deactivation of bundles based on a simplified api/config.

What it will not do is download and deploy a bundle for security reasons
and consistence with the flat classpath goal - the layer on top can, like
tomcat to tease one deployment env ;).

Hope it makes sense.