karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Donate Winegrower as Karaf subproject, OSGi flavor with flat/single classloader runtime
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2019 05:35:00 GMT
About spring "auto" like, in "pure" Karaf it's already possible using
caps/reqs: the resolver can find in the resources repository the
bundles/features providing the capability matching a requirement of your
bundle/feature and then install it "automatically".

Regarding winegrower, as we use a single classloader, it's actually
easier as it can embed the transitive dependency. It can be done at
build time.

Not sure I fully get the question either ;)

Regards
JB