karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Merry Christmas & releases on the way
Date Wed, 25 Dec 2019 09:13:19 GMT
Hi guys,

on behalf of the Karaf team, I wish a Merry Christmas to the whole Karaf
community.

Let me use this mail to give you an update about releases:
- Karaf 4.2.8 is planned before the end of this year (this week or early
beginning of next week).
- I do my best to cut 4.3.0.RC1 next week, but it's possible that I will
cut the release first week of January (depending how fast I can be on
4.2.8 preparation).
- Decanter 2.3.0 preparation moved well, but I have to release Karaf
4.2.8 first (as I have dependency to KarafTestSupport 4.2.8 for Decanter
itests).

I keep you posted !

Again, Merry Christmas and enjoy time with family and friends.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré