karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Releases on the way
Date Sun, 08 Dec 2019 09:32:02 GMT
Hi guys,

A new quick update about the releases schedule.

Karaf Cave 4.2.1 has been released, with mostly fixes.

Karaf Decanter 2.3.0 is almost done but require release of Karaf 4.2.8
first (for the new itests).
So, Karaf 4.2.8 is my main priority for the coming week.

On the other hand, 4.3.0.RC1 is almost done, I'm working on fixing the
latest failing tests. I plan to submit to release in 2 weeks.

As usual, I keep you posted.

Regards
JB

--