karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofre ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Apache Karaf projects build on new Jenkins
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2020 13:32:40 GMT
Hi guys,

I’m pleased to announce that all Apache Karaf projects (runtime, cellar, decanter, cave)
have been migrated to the new Apache Jenkins server (ci-builds.apache.org <http://ci-builds.apache.org/>).

We now use Jenkinsfile directly in the sources, and we use pipeline build with stage (checkout,
build, test, optional deploy).

I used this opportunity to fix some builds issues (javadoc generation on Cave, flaky test
on Decanter, …).

You can find all pipelines here:

https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Karaf/ <https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Karaf/>

I’m launching several builds (master and PRs) to check that all is OK. The purpose is to
have stable builds to be accurate and helpful for PR validation.

Regards
JB