karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofre ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Apache Karaf runtime 4.3.0 - Decision taken
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2020 16:19:33 GMT
Hi Serge,

In the R7, it’s mostly the new features on the Http Whiteboard spec:

- the new whiteboard annotations (@HttpWhiteboardServletPattern, @HttpWhiteboardContextSelect,
@HttpWhiteboardServletMultipart)
- the pre-filtering preprocessor

All the rest is exactly the same.

So, no change in the existing, just new convenient preprocessor and annotation.

As Pax Web already provides alternative to this, it’s not a big deal.

Regards
JB