karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofre ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Apache Karaf runtime 4.3.0 - Decision taken
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2020 03:57:18 GMT
Hi Grzegorz

Thanks for all the details.

And don’t get me wrong: I don’t blame anyone and there’s no worry at all !

The purpose is just to move forward on 4.3.0.

So, after a long thinking, Karaf 4.3.0 with Pax Web 7.3.x is the smarter and reliable move
IMHO.
We will update to Pax Web 8 when ready.

Thanks again for all your effort in Pax Web 8 and your great work.
I also take part of the blame to not have helped you more (it’s gonna change, promise).

Regards
JB