karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Grzybek <gr.grzy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Docker friendly runtime with env variables compliant configuration
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2020 08:59:45 GMT
Hello

Good idea!

Shouldn't configadmin do it by default?

Like dissect "KARAF_SSH_PORT" or similar env variables into:
 - prefix (KARAF_) - rejected
 - PID pointer (e.g., SSH → org.apache.karaf.shell)
 - property (e.g PORT → sshPort)
?

This way it could be done in one place... Just my random observation,
because I can't dig this problem further for now ;)

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek