karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Karaf runtime 4.3.0 - Decision taken
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2020 06:51:46 GMT
+1, thanks to the spec usage the upgrade should be smooth anyway and not
even a "major" of karaf IMO.
Also very happy to not go directly to felix http which is a great impl of
the spec but does not support some pure servlet features as pax does which
is a big drawback IMO for users.
Good decision!

Romain Manni-Bucau