karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: Apache Karaf runtime 4.3.0 - Decision taken
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2020 15:55:36 GMT
Hi JB,

Yeah I know the feeling of not liking to wait for releases :)

Could you give an example of the missing 10%?

Anyway I think it makes sense and anyway maybe we should start working on
R8 & Karaf 5 ? :)

So here's a non-binding +1.

cheers,
  Serge...

Serge Huber
CTO & Co-Founder
T +41 22 361 3424
9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland
jahia.com <http://www.jahia.com/>
SKYPE | LINKEDIN <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergehuber> | TWITTER
<https://twitter.com/sergehuber> | VCARD
<http://www.jahia.com/vcard/HuberSerge.vcf>

> JOIN OUR COMMUNITY <http://www.jahia.com/> to evaluate, get trained and
to discover why Jahia is a leading User Experience Platform (UXP) for
Digital Transformation.