karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Tom DuBuisson <to...@muse.dev>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Bug Bash
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2020 05:13:15 GMT
Hello all,

The ApacheCon is just around the corner which means so is the bug bash.  In
preparations we've heard from the likes of Royale, Zookeeper, Groovy,
Lucene, Solr, Skywalking.  Haven't heard from anyone on this list though,
and in some cases we need to commit a CI configuration file.  Is there
interest in participating?  Setup can be fast, we'd just need a 'yes' to
get started.

Cheers,
Tom