karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofre ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Disable autoRefresh on features service by default and simple optional features service
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2021 12:41:49 GMT
That’s a good idea, but instead of the config, I would create a "runtime" distribution with
the "simple" features service (instead of the current one).

So the update proposal is:

1. Introduce autoRefresh property in etc/org.apache.karaf.features.cfg for Karaf 4.2.x and
4.3.x standard distribution
2. Introduce runtime distribution in Karaf 4.3.x using the "simple" features service (I will
create a PR about that for discussion).

Good idea Romain !

Regards
JB

> Le 8 janv. 2021 à 12:02, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> Hi all,
>
> What about creating a new karaf distro with the new configs?
> Not sure of the naming but idea is to have a "karaf-future" default setup, this way you
get less surprises when it becomes the default.