karaf-user mailing list archives

From t..@quarendon.net
Subject Re: Replacing or blacklisting felix fileinstall
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2019 17:12:17 GMT
> You should remove fileinstall from etc/startup.properties to remove it.

So how would I do that from a maven build? We're using the karaf maven plugin, so the startup.properties
file gets generated automagically. I'm guessing I'd have to either put a version of it in
my filtered_resources/etc or unfiltered_resources/etc direct and hope that overwrites, or
put a post process step in to remove the line?

Anyway. That gives me a method of experimentation which is good. I'll probably worry about
how to do it properly if I can get my preferred solution working otherwise.