karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Replacing or blacklisting felix fileinstall
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2019 17:22:28 GMT
Hi,

You have to create a custom framework features that you use at
startupFeature instead of the "standard" karaf feature.

I'm working on a Karaf Configuration persistence layer to "abstract"
fileinstall, (especially to deal with encryption, AWS keys, etc). It
will help you to implement your own backend.

Regards
JB

On 13/03/2019 18:12, tom@quarendon.net wrote:
>> You should remove fileinstall from etc/startup.properties to remove it.
>
> So how would I do that from a maven build? We're using the karaf maven plugin, so the
startup.properties file gets generated automagically. I'm guessing I'd have to either put
a version of it in my filtered_resources/etc or unfiltered_resources/etc direct and hope that
overwrites, or put a post process step in to remove the line?

> Anyway. That gives me a method of experimentation which is good. I'll probably worry
about how to do it properly if I can get my preferred solution working otherwise.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org