kudu-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Spark on Kudu
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 23:51:43 GMT
The DStream stuff isn't there at all. I'm not sure if it's needed either.

The kuduRDD is just leveraging the MR input format, ideally we'd use scans
directly.

The SparkSQL stuff is there but it doesn't do any sort of pushdown. It's
really basic.

The goal was to provide something for others to contribute to. We have some
basic unit tests that others can easily extend. None of us on the team are
Spark experts, but we'd be really happy to assist one improve the
kudu-spark code.

J-D