kudu-user mailing list archives

From Mike Percy <mpe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Migrating Kudu JIRA to the ASF
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 23:18:38 GMT
Update: I've exported all Kudu issues from issues.cloudera.org and have
given a JSON dump to ASF infra for import into issues.apache.org. The
import is scheduled to happen today, so I've marked the Kudu project on
issues.cloudera.org READ ONLY so that we don't lose any edits in the
migration. Users without special privileges (that's most users) will not be
able to make any changes to Kudu JIRA at this time (committers, please
don't make any edits).

Sorry for any inconvenience this migration might cause. I'll send out an
email when it is complete.

Mike