kudu-user mailing list archives

From Adar Dembo <a...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Setting flags flush_threshold_mb and cfile_do_on_finish
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 18:20:07 GMT
OK, so you're using Cloudera Manager? Navigate to the Kudu service
configuration page, find "Kudu (Beta) Service Advanced Configuration
Snippet (Safety Valve) for gflagfile", add the gflag key/value pairs you
want to the text area (e.g. "--flush_threshold_mb=12345
--cfile_do_on_finish=close"), then restart the service from within CM.

In future releases we'll do a better job of exposing gflags as real CM
configuration parameters, but for now you have to go through this awkward
"safety valve" interface.