kudu-user mailing list archives

From Juan Pablo Briganti <juan.briga...@globant.com>
Subject Error using newDelete from java API
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 20:18:55 GMT
Hello!

I have a short question. I'm trying to delete from a kudu table using java
API client (last version, 0.9) and I'm getting an error.
I have a table with a composed primary key based on 2 fields (keyfield1 and
keyfield2). When I try to delete from that table using keyfield1 as a
filter, I receive the next error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Primary key column keyfield2 is not set

The code I'm using is:

Delete delete = table.newDelete();
PartialRow row = delete.getRow();
row.addLong("keyfield1", 102);
session.apply(delete);

Is there any other way to delete a set of rows using java API?
Can I delete using a field that is part of a primary key or is not a pk at
all?

If you need more info let me know.
Thanks for the help!

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential. It has been
sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this
message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication, or any of its contents,
is strictly prohibited. If you have received it by mistake please let us
know by e-mail immediately and delete it from your system. Many thanks.

La información contenida en este mensaje puede ser confidencial. Ha sido
enviada para el uso exclusivo del destinatario(s) previsto. Si el lector de
este mensaje no fuera el destinatario previsto, por el presente queda Ud.
notificado que cualquier lectura, uso, publicación, diseminación,
distribución o copiado de esta comunicación o su contenido está
estrictamente prohibido. En caso de que Ud. hubiera recibido este mensaje
por error le agradeceremos notificarnos por e-mail inmediatamente y
eliminarlo de su sistema. Muchas gracias.