kudu-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Lim" <daniel....@adogo.com.sg>
Subject Business Opportunities with SG's ADOGO
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 03:41:01 GMT
Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://adgmailbox.com/email3/display.php?M=482264&C=0477e1cf32ba5d3baa8395cf2a1cfa18&S=2&L=11&N=2

Dear Marketing Executives,

I believe you have seen my company's previous email.

I’m Daniel, and please allow me to share with you briefly what we do at
Adogo that enables our clients to enjoy an impactful advertising campaign.

Introducing… Singapore’s New Advertising Concept - Private Car
Advertising
Low cost, customisable and presents all campaign key metric drivers to
advertisers in an easy and consolidated report; A new advertising concept
is now available for you to add to your advertising channels!

general-car-mockup - full_lowq.jpg

Why Adogo Private Car Advertising? These are some of the key benefits:

- Low Cost & Customization of Packages for your budget needs
Others charge a minimum entry package of $75,000 per 3 months (with 30
vehicles at $800/ car). We charge as low as $130/month per vehicle per
month! On top of this, there is no minimum number required! You can have
full control over, save cost and achieve cost-effectiveness through this
advertising campaign. Just what you need for your business and audiences!

- Customised Designs just for you
Want more interesting designs and more flamboyant advertisements on the
front, back, bumper or side of cars? Need a designer to design your
advertisement? We got you covered. Pass us the designs you require and we
will wrap something up for you.

- Choice: Set your preferred target area and vehicle
Instead of having little control or less effective campaigns that are
reaching out to the wrong target group, Adogo’s Private Car advertising
plan allows you to have the ability to set your preference and choose your
target area for impressions!

- Benefit from being part of our exclusive VIP Club and enjoy Pre-launch
prices before app launch
Advertise with us now (pre-launch period) and automatically enrol to become
our VIP. Because you are with us since pre-launch, we will always remember
the fuel you gave to help us with a successful launch, and when Adogo 2.0
is ready, there will be surprise benefits for all VIP members – that’s
our MD’s promise. Your vehicles may be used in media publications for
added free impressions and advertisements too!

- Be in Full Control: Consolidated Conjoint Campaign (CCC) Report
Ever wondered who or where specifically are your mobile advertisements
reaching? Ever wondered whether your campaign has succeeded? Not to fear!
Our CCC Report will tell you the  total number of drivers you have chosen,
the total Km driven, impression hits, all in one table with individual car
photos and their odometer (start and ending numbers). Never be kept in the
dark from campaign reports again. Here's a sample report screenshot:

- 2 kinds of advertising for the price of 1!
On top of having your advertisements all over Singapore on private cars,
Adogo’s advertising packages offer our clients BOTH OFFLINE AND ONLINE
ADVERTISING FOR THE PRICE OF ONLY 1!
To understand the details of how this wonderful cost-saving package works
and what it will do for you, simply call / reply us and make an appointment
with us.

Like what you’ve just read? Contact us by replying to this e-mail or call
us at 6871 8710 for more details today!

Thank you for your time and kind attention. Looking forward to seeing your
ads on personal cars, all over Singapore.

Daniel Lim
daniel.lim@adogo.com.sg | +65 6871 8710 | www.adogo.com.sg | Adogo Private
Car Advertising
3 Ang Mo Kio Street 62, #06-14, LINK@AMK, Singapore 569139

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) is
confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by
the intended recipient. If you have received it in error please contact the
sender (by return e-mail) immediately and delete this message. Any
unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in parts is
strictly prohibited.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this email, attachment, document
and/or presentation have been researched by us with due care and all and
any evaluations or assessments stated herein represent our personal
opinions. We advise you that some of the available information has been
independently verified and may be based on statements by third persons, but
no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to, and no
reliance should be placed on, the fairness, accuracy, completeness or
correctness of this information or opinions contained herein. Certain
statements contained herein may be statements of future expectations and
other forward-looking statements that are based on our current personal
views and assumptions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties
that cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from
those expressed or implied in such statements. None of our team shall
assume any liability whatsoever (in negligence or otherwise) for any loss
howsoever arising from any use of this email, attachment and/or
presentation or the statements contained herein as to unverified third
person statements, any statements of future expectations and other
forward-looking statements, or the fairness, accuracy, completeness or
correctness of statements contained herein, or otherwise arising in
connection with this email, attachment, document and/or presentation.

To stop receiving these
emails:http://adgmailbox.com/email3/unsubscribe.php?M=482264&C=0477e1cf32ba5d3baa8395cf2a1cfa18&L=11&N=2