kudu-user mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Time Series Data
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 17:57:29 GMT
Hi Ben,

That's right -- Dan Burkert is doing some work recently to improve the
usability for time series workloads. One of the key improvements is the new
ability to add and drop range partitions after a table has been created.

You can find some info in the work-in-progress docs here:
https://gerrit.cloudera.org/#/c/3796/3/docs/schema_design.adoc

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon